Monday, February 20, 2006

Typically, I am setting this up way too early, but here I go with the Vancouver Film Festival '06 blog!

What's different about the blog this year is that you will be hearing from not only myself, but other people in the VIFF clan, such as festivalgoers, volunteers, media. I want to set up the blog as a team effort so you can hear from various perspectives on the festival.

If you would like to become a team member for this blog, send me an email to jasonwhyte@efilmcritic.com. Tell me about yourself, how you are involved in the festival and what you would like to contribute to the VIFF blog.

This year's festival runs from Thursday, September 28th to October 13th, 2006. Keep an eye on viff.org for updates throughout the year.

Regards,

Jason
efilmcritic.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home